Monday, July 15, 2013

The Blerch

A blog my husband reads regularly posted about running. The reasons why he runs, and one of those reasons is the "Blerch" You can read about it at the "Oatmeal".

I think that hiding in my baby fat is my OWN Blerch.

I think his name shall be Rudi, he is angry, and he shall be banished!

Neither of us have been juicing. I was having blood sugar issues, and Dave ran out of recipes that didn't taste horrible.

We got a gym membership, but when summer came around, we were too busy going out and doing things in nature to spend time at the gym... and a 6 mile hike is better than a 6 mile treadmill walk, staring at a wall, and listening to music you did not choose, right? Also, the day care cut back their hours, and we couldn't get in when they were open, and when we did, they were full.

We have stalled our membership until the drab and cold winter months return.

We have tried to eat healthier, and sometimes we fall off the wagon, sometimes we get some really good healthy meals in us. Our hours make it difficult to maintain our healthy diet, since I'm asleep when Dave comes home from work and wants dinner at 6am. I'm going to school, having been up several hours already.  when he is waking up for Breakfast.

We will make it work...

I set a goal for myself to walk "The Butte" by the end of the summer. And I want to be able to run a mile by the end of the year and NOT have an asthma attack.

We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment